16x9 Inc. PL to Sony E Mount: backfocus?

Does anyone use this adapter for mounting PL lens to FS700?

I have problem with ARRI LWZ.2 T2.6/15-45mm and ARRI Master Prime T1.3/18mm M LDS backfocus.
With ARRI Master Prime T1.3 I can focus only few meters if the object is further it doesn't focus. Support from comapny is poor... anyone have solved this problem?

What would be best alternative for 16x9 Inc? Triad PL-FS100?
 
I having same problem with metabones adapter with wide angle lens, i know is not same with ur adapter and lenses, but the case is same. So far I think it only occur on wide angle lens with adapter. I think got some theory in adapter there make wide angle lens having this problem.
 
It says in the description that the adapter is shimmable, optional item. 16x9 make this, does not say if suitable for that adapter, no info about the product on the 16x9 site. I had lens tech collimate lens sets, then considered shimming adapter, it was fine. Ciecio7 (eBay) sells shimmable, however, no shims were provided with some of the shimmable versions I have or had for various lens mounts over the years. I see another seller on eBay has shimmable and provides some shims. First thing, imo, make sure your lens/lenses are properly collimated, then shim your adapter, if needed. If lens collimation varies, any shim adjustment on the adapter will be of limited use.
 
Back
Top