Recent content by Valleyofthequeens1

  1. V

    SHORT: Valley of the Queens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itOKtTkD80U In Episode 2 of Valley Of The Queens, I used new techniques like framing and color grading instead of just color correction. I did a 5.1 surround mix and used one point lighting with a mix of natural light avlible for my interior shots. Shot on the...
  2. V

    Canon 6D Web Series

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itOKtTkD80U In Episode 2 of Valley Of The Queens, I used new techniques like framing and color grading instead of just color correction. I did a 5.1 surround mix and used one point lighting with a mix of natural light avlible for my interior shots. Shot on the...
  3. V

    New Web Series Canon 6D

    Hello! At this link, you can see episode one of Valley Of The Queens. Please leave a comment and subscribe. I would love to get your feedback as to how to best market a project like this and what strategies I can use to capitalize from it. This is the pilot episode so I used a skeleton...
Back
Top