Recent content by T:T

  1. T

    Which mic?

    Hello. My new project needs to have great quality sound, and, as always, money is the constraint. I used an M-Audio Microtrack 24/96 for a short film, a while ago, and I think one of those will be good enough quality for me, at least for a while. What I need is a mic that can provide great...
  2. T

    I'm nearly there...

    Hey. Next Saturday, I shoot my first film. I have enlisted seven actors, and some of them are lending cars and houses to the production. Do I need a property/location release for the houses, the cars, or even small props that they bring in? I have releases for the actors and other locations...
  3. T

    How does this work?

    Hello. I have written a script, and made most of the arrangements to get a short film made. This will be my first, and I'm learning most of it as I go along. Luckily, a few people I know have agreed to act in my film, and are waiting for me to send them the script. I think I have all the paper...
  4. T

    Sound for 5 minute student film

    Hi. Some great tips on this forum, but I can't find anything that answers my questions. I'm hoping someone here can spare a minute to help... I'm making a 5 minute film for University, and I have a mere 105GBP to spend on sound. Because of my lack of any kind of budget, I have bought the only...
  5. T

    Am I dreamin?

    My budget is about 200 GBP, and I'm due to start filming a very short short (5 minutes after post prod) next month. Not having a camera is not a problem, because I can always rent one on a per-day basis, but I would like to spend the money on a mini dv camcorder instead of rental, so I have...
  6. T

    Tiniest of projects : Legalities

    Hi, all. This is probably a simple matter, but I thought it worth asking, anyway. I've written a short story, which I intend to direct, shoot, and edit. Before I wrote it, I put an ad out for someone to co-write, because my stories have a habit of being crap. The script I have needs...
Back
Top