Recent content by mmg

  1. M

    Need a cameraman in Paris.

    Need a documentary cinematographer in Paris last week in March. Even better, someone in Avignon or Aix. Brilliant and unassuming with knowledge French. (Knowldedge DVX would be great, too.) mmg
  2. M

    Blending 24P NTSC with 50i PAL.

    I have already started shooting a doc in U.S. and Europe in 24p NTSC on a DVX. I need to continue to film on 50i Pal (PD150). How can I blend them (adjust 24p to 50i) ? How dreadful will it look?
  3. M

    Blending 24p NTSC and 50i PAL

    I am starting to shoot a doc in U.S. and Europe. Will I be able to blend 24F NTSC (DVX) and 50i Pal (PD150)? And how good or bad will it look? Let's say for FCP4 edit and output to both NTSC and PAL.
  4. M

    No way to do anything--first DVX use

    A friend lent me a DVX100 to shoot an interview today. I’ve used the PD150 before, but this…. My friend left me with a lot of presets for a low-budget horror film, and the most intimidating manual I’ve ever seen. (Someone would do well to write a book on how to use this complex machine. ) So...
Back
Top