M mmg New member Mar 10, 2004 #1 Need a documentary cinematographer in Paris last week in March. Even better, someone in Avignon or Aix. Brilliant and unassuming with knowledge French. (Knowldedge DVX would be great, too.) mmg
Need a documentary cinematographer in Paris last week in March. Even better, someone in Avignon or Aix. Brilliant and unassuming with knowledge French. (Knowldedge DVX would be great, too.) mmg
Monglane Well-known member Mar 10, 2004 #2 Re: Need a cameraman in Paris. I share my time between Paris and Lyon, which is not so far from Avignon and Aix. What kind of project do you have in mind ?
Re: Need a cameraman in Paris. I share my time between Paris and Lyon, which is not so far from Avignon and Aix. What kind of project do you have in mind ?
M mmg New member Mar 10, 2004 #3 Re: Need a cameraman in Paris. Thanks, Monglane The D.P. I originally hired will be able to do job. mmg
Re: Need a cameraman in Paris. Thanks, Monglane The D.P. I originally hired will be able to do job. mmg