Recent content by lhart

  1. L

    1080i question

    I have a video that was shot in squeeze mode with dvx100. When I export through adobe media encoder I choose this setting: NTSC 720 x 480 widescreen 16:9. Now I need to export to tape (DVCAM) in 1080i. Can someone please explain the difference between 720 x 480 widescreen and 1080i DVCAM...
  2. L

    exporting with visual time code

    does anyone know how to export with a visual time code in premiere pro 2.0? Thanks!
  3. L

    combining 60i with a 24P project

    I have a documentary project that was shot primarily in 24P. By accident, I think the scene dial most have moved because I've discovered that 1/3 of the footage was shot in 60i. I discovered this when I was capturing the footage in premiere. When it played back, I saw the jerky motion. So what...
  4. L

    capture card for Premiere Pro

    I'm about to start editing a documentary shot in 24P with the dvx100A and need to upgrade my editing system. I have Adobe Premiere 6.0 with the Pinnacle DV500plus capture card. I want to upgrade to Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 version and add Adobe Encore DVD and I'll need a new capture card. The...
Back
Top