Recent content by Fliplink

  1. F

    Tokina 12-24mm for Indoors

    I'm looking for a wide-angle lens to capture tightly spaced scenes for indoors. Has anyone had experience with this lens and is the F4 too dark if lighting a horror-like scene? I've tried this lens out at Samy's and it's F4 is much darker than on my Nikon 35mm at F4. Is this expected? Just...
  2. F

    [WTB] Wide Nikon Lenses

    I have a NEX-FS100 and currently looking for a Nikon Prime AIS either a 24mm or 20mm. If there's anyone has one up for sale in the Pasadena area that would be great to deal locally. Thank you! -Koltin S.
  3. F

    [WTB] Light Controls: Flags, Scrims, Silks, etc...

    I'm looking for lighting controls that someone may have, esp: flags, scrims, silks. I'm in the L.A. area I prefer to meet up locally. Thank you!
  4. F

    [FS: General] Optitek Adapter & Metabones Adapter

    I'm selling this Optitek adapter that I have no use for since I don't use cine lenses. $400. EDIT: Now $325 This is a Metabones adapter to connect Canon EF series lenses. $320. EDIT: Now $225 I'm in the L.A. area so cash would be ideal for the exchange, if possible.
  5. F

    [WTB] Glidecam

    Preferably in SoCal so I can pick-up. Looking for a Glidecam 2000 or 4000. Many thanks! -Koltin
  6. F

    [WTB] Fs100

    I'm looking for a Sony NEX-FS100 in the SoCal area! Please e-mail at ledzepfliplink@yahoo.com Thank you, -Koltin
  7. F

    SHORT: A Fetal Occurance

    It's really driven by the title of the movie:) I'm making this science fiction movie with the theater department at my school and some close movie set friends. I just got the Kickstarter up and running so if you have a minute it would be a huge favor to me to take a quick glance at the short...
  8. F

    [WTB] Kessler Crane

    I'm looking for a Kessler Crane with the complete set, either an 8 foot arm or 12 foot is fine. I'm located in SoCal, so local pick-up would be amazing. If your looking to get rid of a Kessler - please let me know! Thank you! -Koltin S.
  9. F

    [WTB] Manfrotto 504

    Still on the prowl for a tripod to hold my Xha1 with SgPro. I am located in California, if there is one local that would be great, if not I'm looking for one for a upcoming shoot in 2 weeks!
  10. F

    [WTB] Manfrotto or Libec tripod

    Looking for a Miller DS-20 , Libec RS-350 , Manfrotto 504 , or anything to hold a XHA1 W/SgPro.
  11. F

    [WTB] Lcd70xp

    I am looking for a used Marshall LCD70XP monitor, preferably a Canon plate-using with a XHA1/SGPRO. I am located in SoCal, will pick up and pay with cash, fast! (Also looking for a DTC1000 for connection...
  12. F

    Ntg3

    So i was looking at the price of this Rode mic and i was suprised how the pakage on bhphotovideo was so cheap! Say a 1,079.00 cheap! So i was just wondering, before i buy it, if there are any clips right now on the internet, or is it too new? I tryed looking on these forums, and not only on here...
  13. F

    Computer doesnt recongize Xha1

    Im running xp, i went out and bought a 500 Gb hard drive, a firewire (4-6pin) and a board with 2 firewire ports and 4 usbs. When i got home the external hard drive worked fine, its just my computers ablility to find my XHA1 when its plugged in. ive looked around for help, and i found a thread or...
  14. F

    connecting a xh a1!!??

    okay so im buying the xh a1 right now as i type from us1photo.com . i wanted to know before i order it how i would connect it to edit it on my computer... im seventeen and i make 8 dollars an hour, this is a huge decision for me and took like a year to save up. thanks so much in advance!! :) you...
Back
Top