Recent content by FiReDuCk

  1. F

    which software will remove Image/video noise

    Hi guy, I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and i'm looking for truly professional plug-in or extrenal application which can remove all noises from the video's images or high ISO.... Best Regards, FiReDuCk
  2. F

    What kind of Camcorder will you take it for holiday prupose?

    Hi, I'm just wondering about you guys who use professional camcorder for living from wedding to hollywood film production - What kind of camcorder do you take with you for your own holiday with friends or family? For my self, I dont do videography for living just for hobby usage - I take with...
  3. F

    Recording at 25p

    Hi there, Camcorder Model: Sony DCR-PC1000E My camcorder is capable recording at 25P but I'm just wondering about other professional camcorder which can record at 25P. This was mention from DCR-PC1000E manual book: You can reduce image blue when recording moving picture on tapes, intended...
  4. F

    Sony DCR-PC1000e Any 35mm Adapter?

    Hi guyz, I just heard very little information about one guy is using Canon hv10, using wdr35 adapter with Nikon 50mm 1.8D. I'm just wondering it is possible to do same thing with my camcorder - DCR-PC1000e and Nikon D70 with 50mm 1.8D Is there any special adapter that i can attach with...
  5. F

    What's the best way to convert from 25fps into 24p?

    Hi there, I've got Sony DCR-PC1000E - Capture from camcorder (DV) to computer at 25p mode..... Now i'm wondering what's the best way to convert whole footage from 25p into 24p, footage and audio must work together at same time I'm trying to make more like film-look :love4:
  6. F

    Problem with my work flow cut clips - Colour corrector

    Hi guys, I'm fairly newbie with Adobe Premiere Pro 2, I've import a clip of 60mins footage into timeframe - i've used so many time using "Razor Tool" Now i see so many small cut clip in the timeframe joint together...now my problem is that how can i apply the whole cut clip just for "Fast...
  7. F

    PAL into 24p/24i workflow how do i do this?

    Hi Guys, I have Sony DCR-PC1000e and i've got the following tools: Adobe Premiere Pro v2.0 canopus Procoder v2.0 Running on a Win XP platform, I just want to know what's the best way to create more like hollywood film's colour and smooth motion? I know Premiere Pro - provide capture but...
  8. F

    PAL into 24p/24i workflow how do i do this?

    Hi Guys, I have Sony DCR-PC1000e and i would like to know what's the best workflow to create more like hollywood film's colour and smooth motion? Which software is the best tools to capture from Mini DV cam to Laptop via FireWire? How can I convert into 24p/24i ? Best regard FiReDuCk :)
  9. F

    DCR-PC1000e, Adobe Premiere Pro v2.0 & ProCoder v2.0

    Hi guys, I have Sony Camcorder DCR-PC1000e and I use both software for editing - Adobe Premiere Pro v2.0 and ProCoder v2.0 Now my question is: It is Possible to convert from whatever frame-Rate down to 24p? How can I make the footage to make it more colourful without any quality losses...
Back
Top