Recent content by dvxdu

  1. D

    Tapes

    It's been a while since I used my DVX100 and it looks like they no longer make the tapes I used to use (AY-DVM63MQ or AY-DVM63PQ). What are they recommending these days? thanks!
  2. D

    Hours, Part Two.

    First off, thanks to those who replied to "Hours". OK, now, How hold is your DVX100 and how many hours has it spent in repair? thanks again.
  3. D

    Hours

    To Anybody who wants to respond, I'm just trying to get a general Idea here. How hold is your DVX100 and how many hours do you have on it? thanks!
  4. D

    Help, I need a second opinion.

    I've had this POS for just under a year now and its been in the shop twice. I had that PSD NG warning thing and so they replaced the lens and a ciruit board. the focus and zoom are still a little dodgy but I guess I'm going to have to deal with it. the new problem is this... on the odd chance I...
  5. D

    focus question

    Hello All, this could just be me but, does the image shot in 24p have a "softer' focus than that shot in 60i? i was going back and forth with it this week end and it seems to me that the image taken in 24p (f6 setting) was not as sharp an image, is this normal? thanx.
Back
Top