Recent content by DMcneil

  1. D

    [FS: General] Panasonic AG-AC160A - $2500

    Panasonic AG-AC160A and accessories for sale - $2500 Purchased as 160A. Originally purchased as a 160A NOT an upgrade from original 160. Camera only has 222 hours on it. It's in perfect, like new condition! Set it next to a new one out of the box and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart...
  2. D

    AC160 Fair Price

    Hello all. I currently own an AC160A and want to sell it. However, not quite sure what a fair price for it would be on the open market these days. Hoping I might get some guidance here. Purchased in July 2012 Version 2.05-00-0.00 222 hours of operation time - and I'm not sure if that is a lot...
  3. D

    DP Reel - Post correction or not?

    Hello, I have been following so many threads in this forum and have come to respect the opinions expressed within. The body of knowledge here is just amazing and before I get to the reason for my post I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who willing and freely share your...
  4. D

    AC160 Follow Focus for AC160A

    Hello All, I've tried to search through the forum for an answer to this but have not seen specifically what I was looking for. So I apologize if this has been answered previously. If so please direct me to that post or article. Anyway, I am looking for a manual follow focus for the AC160A. Does...
Back
Top