Recent content by Alik Griffin

  1. A

    The Ultimate Football Fans (Comedy)

    Short about two dudes who know way too much about football. Two years later and I'm still loving my 5D. Thanks for watching.
  2. A

    Girls, Guns and a 5D - Xmas Story

    An Ultra Violent Xmas Story :laugh:
  3. A

    Battlefield 3 (parody)

    Latest vid we finished up. We decided to take the way too bright flash light in battlefield 3 and take it a step further.
  4. A

    Video Copilot Armageddon knockoff

    Here is a fun one we just finished. Ripped of a tutorial and am not scared to admit it.
  5. A

    Duck Hunt Parody. A mix of 8 Bit graphics and live action.

    Short Vid friend and I put together last week. It's a blend between the 8 bit game world and real life. Was a very fun project to do. Hope you like it.
  6. A

    Monkey Fun with the 5D. Run and Gunning with the 5D

    Here is a fun video that I shot in Japan to test the 5D with the 24-70mm f2.8L lens. 12013063 You can read a little about it here. I hope you enjoy it.
Back
Top