Recent content by Alan Nogues

  1. A

    [FS: General] Follow focus Tilta FF-T03

    Barely used follow focus : Tilta FF-T03 with hard stops. Mint condition. Missing original hard stops, I had to replace with standard screws. Works well. Also, no original gear rings, I will be supplying an adjustable one (fits pretty much every photo lenses, from bigger zooms to small primes)...
  2. A

    1DC: 1DC potential new user

    Hey there, what a great time to buy 1DC's... 5K is really a steal ! I have been shooting BMCC for quite a few years now, and while all has been great, I am now looking for a more straightforward run and gun machine (Im tired of the baseplate and batteries, rod, long lens support etc) I mainly...
  3. A

    SOLD Sanken COS 11D lavalier

    Sanken COS 11D lavalier barely used. Comes with XLR adapter. Probably one of the best lavalier ! Comes with box also. $300 USD shipped SOLD
  4. A

    [FS: General] Sony FS700U body + canon & nikon mount

    I need to move this camera as I don't use it anymore Camera bought in December 2012 at Globalmedia pro (can provide papers if needed) 350h only ! very good cosmetic condition, no scracth, just normal wear. This is NOT the 4K upgrade version, for this you need to send the camera to your nearest...
  5. A

    F35: Too good to be true ?

    Hey guys, it's been a year I'm lurking around here, and like many others I felt in love with the F35 image. I have been patiently waiting for a nice deal to come, and it seems I found one. A F35 with 1000 hours, cosmetically near perfect, IF box, battery plate, and Arri bridgeplate kit for...
  6. A

    [WTB] Want to buy : BMCC 2.5k

    Looking for a used BMCC 2.5k. MFT or EF, with or without accessories. PM me if you got something !
  7. A

    [FS: General] Canon 400mm 2.8 L w/ TCx2 +TCx1.4 and Kinoteknic EVF

    Canon 400mm 2.8 L mint condition. Cosmetic excellent, no fungus, no haze, no scratch. Autofocus working properly, comes with TC1.4 and TC2 as a bonus. Asking price : USD3000 Kinoteknic EVF rarely used, mint condition. Asking for USD750. PM me for photos of actual items. Will ship...
  8. A

    FS700 sensor scan time per frame? Ie : rolling shutter?

    Been wondering and searching what time it takes to the fs700 sensor to scan every line per frame. no answer yet so far. I know red epic scan time is about 9ms so pretty smooth at 24p. Scan time must be much higher with the fs700, as we need to be extremly slow in pannings to be ok, or am I wrong?
  9. A

    FS700 for wildlife filmmaking : a subjective review

    So... This is going to be my personal review of the not quite so new Sony FS700. Numerous reviews have been made since its original release in 2012. I am not going to repeat what others said about this lovely camera. This review will put the Sony in perspective for potential wildlife...
  10. A

    F5: PMW F5 for 10k ? Ebay

    Hey guys, I saw a F5 on ebay. I bid 10k on it, but lost. The winner took it for 12k. The thing is, the winner was not serious andthe seller is getting back to me to know if I am OK to buy for 10k... the cam is brand new... Price is just insane. Am i really protected on ebay? The seller looks...
  11. A

    FS700+ Odyssey 7Q : 4K raw DPX?

    So... 4K uncompressed up to 30fps with Odyssey. Sounds promising. Anyone out there knows more about bitrate, bit depth, color on this particulat DpX format? Also, would love to see a compressed 4K option with the Odyssey. Raw is expensive, and not always needed. But good compressed 4K in...
Back
Top