Recent content by ajck

  1. A

    DOC: Mak Wilson: A life in Puppetry

    Made this documentary a couple of years ago but never really did much with it! thought I would post it as it might interest some of those looking at a career in the film industry. Shot with a HVX200 Alex
  2. A

    [FS: General] Firestore fs100 + Bebob cage and spare battery UK

    As the title suggests im looking at selling a Firestore fs100 W/ spare battery and Bebob cage. In used but good condition. Im based in Surrey/ Work in London. PM me offers! £600 ono
  3. A

    [WTB] GLIDECAM 2000 HD or Pro

    Hi, Im looking to buy a glidecam 2000 pro OR HD in the UK, ideally not to far from Bristol! Please post here if you have one for sale, know someone who does or can recommend a site to buy one (so far I have only found creative video so assume they are the only distributer in the UK) Thanks, Alex
  4. A

    [FS: General] Panasonic HVX200E for sale + 16GB P2 UK

    Hi, as the title sugests I am selling my HVX200E with mint condition 16GB P2 Card. Im based in Bristol, UK so welcome anyone to come and view it. Its currently on ebay however I would be happy to take it down for a good offer with cash on collection. (dont feel too comfortable posting outside...
  5. A

    Experienced DOP's in the UK

    Hi there, My name is Alex Knowles and I am currently looking at advancing my skills as a DOP and am wanting to gain some more experience in this area. What I am asking is if there are any experienced DOP's working on projects across the UK (im based in bristol and near london but can travel if...
  6. A

    FS: DVX100BE (PAL) only 80 hours!! UK users

    For sale I have a DVX100BE (PAL) in amazing condition, from what i can see there isnt a single mark or scratch on it. Only 80 Hours use and I have taken great care of it over the past couple of years its been in my possession. Included in the sale are all the original accessories and the box it...
  7. A

    dvx the right choice?

    Hi, ive come here to see your opinions on whether or not the DVX is the right camera for me. I got into film making a few years back through skateboarding, and back then was using some sony hi-8 camera, ive since got more serious into it (but still a newbie)and moving onto other cameras such as...
Back
Top