PDX meet up

G

Hi DVX'ers,

I am based in LA, but up here in Portland for a few weeks.

Anyone interested in doing a meet up in March or April?

couldn't do next week, so june

not sure my schedule that far out yet but one of those should work... keep me posted! i probably wont check this thread often so send out a group PM and keep me looped in!

Sure thing! Right now it is just you and me. You know any other dvx'ers in portland area?

Yo - I'm in Corvallis, about an hour and a half south of Portland, but drive up fairly frequently. I'll check this board again closer to June -

Cheers,
Slavik
// videodads.com

Yo - I'm in Corvallis, about an hour and a half south of Portland, but drive up fairly frequently. I'll check this board again closer to June -

Cheers,
Slavik
// videodads.com

That's great. Keep checking back here for updates.

I don't live down there, (I'm in SE Alaska) but my brother owns a place in Seattle
and I will be down running between Seattle and Newberg, so if it's later in the month,
I would totally swing by for something like this.

Hi All!

I just got a gig that will take up my June. Anyone interested in mid April? I can pick an arbitrary date, but wanted to see what you all think.

I'll buy first drink for the first two people, and I'll bring fresh roasted whole bean coffee to take home (All legit gift bag style) for anyone who makes the trek.

Did we settle on a date and venue?
Not yet. I may not be able meet up with such short notice at this point. If you are in town and want to meet up, i could probably improvise something. I'll dm my cell.

I was down at Yale Union this evening for an amazing sound performance. Very intense show. Would be amazing to incorporate those acoustic designs into a cinematic experience. I love being in Portland for these kinds of shows. I am going to miss being here!

James and I will be at the Bye and Bye on Alberta this Friday (tomorrow) at 5pm if anyone else can make it. Hope to see you there!

Back