Atlanta Group

Rodney V. Smith

DVXFest Promo Guru
Okay guys, if you're in Atlanta and up for forming a group, let's do it. I wanna produce a bunch of short films this year, but would welcome the chance to meet with new people and try a few new things. The point of short films is really to be experimental, so I think we can accomplish that. If anyone is interested, I can set up a meeting place and everything and we can get moving on this.

Hope to be hearing from a few of you guys soon.

I'd be up for it. I could actually host one at my home in Athens if anyone feels like joining us Georgia Bulldogs. Athens and Atlanta are such unique cities... great for short films and the sort!

Hey Athens is a GREAT place for a shoot. It would definitely be a good excuse to visit Athens since I personally don't get out there too much...

I'm located in Sandy Springs myself, adn can either host at my house or at my office in Marietta.

Hey Rodney -- I'm in for a meet up...I live in Midtown, so we probably can meet somewhere in the middle if you have time.

I'm always up for some networking and helping other filmmakers in town out.

-Steve

I would be up for it , I live in west Ga , on the AL/GA line. I don't know too much but I would really like to learn

Hey guys,

Not sure if there has been activity here...I am in need of an occasional DP to help with some shots for our doc, INSPIRED -- anyone interested? I think I can afford to pay...depending on the rates of course!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks,
Steve

Hey Champloo, how's it going? I'm actually scheduled to be in Atlanta from July 11-21. During that time I'll be doing a reshoot of my Timefest entry "Act 2" on the HVX and the Brevis.

If you wanna meet up and can get some more Atlanta DVXUers together for a meet, I can host at my office in Marietta. Enough space for everyone there and certainly enough beer.

networking is always so much fun when beer is involved.

I just saw this thread, not sure how active it is....Im in ATL as well, and in Virginia Highlands, and would love to join a meetup of some kind, do some networking....

I'm in Greenville, SC, but there's pretty much nothing here in the way of filmmaking. I guess it's a good thing I'm about 2 hours from both Atlanta and Charlotte. I'd love get in on this. I don't mind the drive.

Back