Looking for scripts or writers!

adster

Howdy everyone!

I'm looking for short scripts for TimeFest! I'm particularly looking for dramatic scripts with a small cast but anything will work. I also have a few ideas if a writer wants to turn them into an awesome piece of work! (I'm not a writer nor would I ever pretend to be!) :thumbup:

Thanks! :grin:

Hey there, I am a writer who is writing for approximately 4 TimeFest entries as of now. I am extremely busy with them as well as personal matters, but would love to help if you are patient and lax where deadlines are concerned (at least for now). PM me if you would more details on ideas I have (or others have that I can use) or if you would prefer one of your own, as I would be happy to write one of those too.

Thanks,

Hi there

I've just finished writing some paying gigs and was hoping to write for the TimeFest, but fear most people have already found a script/writer.

I have some ideas but didn't want to burn them into a script yet because how elaborate the visuals are can be tailored to a director/production - so I was hoping to hook up into a partnership and then write the script.

If I can be of any help, let me know

Steve

Back