www.gotmilkthemovie.com and more from IMAGEN Films

Hey guys, all of the following sites are somehow interlinked, but let me give you all of them and you can check them out for yourselves.


www.gotmilkthemovie.com (new website for GOT MILK?)

www.imagenfilms.com (major website revision/update)

www.imagenstudios.com (just a basic breakdown of our new corporation)

Check it out guys, and I'm curious to kno what you think!

Marty Martin
Director/Producer
IMAGEN Films

__________________
Marty Martin
Director/Producer/Writer
IMAGEN Films

www.imagenstudios.com
 
Re: www.gotmilkthemovie.com and more from IMAGEN F

Re: www.gotmilkthemovie.com and more from IMAGEN F

Hey there Marty, I saw your work back when I used to check out dv.com and I like it. Were you able to show it around in LA (I read a while back that you were heading there) and if so hows it going so far?

Edalgo
 
Re: www.gotmilkthemovie.com and more from IMAGEN F

Re: www.gotmilkthemovie.com and more from IMAGEN F

dont tell me marty martin is gonna start posting here now. I thought he was a Hollywood superstar already. :-*
 
Back
Top