Why is my footage glitching?

PegLeg Media

Well-known member
I filmed an interview with 2 cameras and did the linecut on my laptop last week. I moved my external hard drive to work and started cutting together the interview on my PC there but the footage has become glitchy. I dont know what to change with the sequence settings and have changed the original file name and replaced the footage without it being fixed. I have added in new footage and that plays fine. So why is my footage that was trimmed on my laptop not working on my desktop? is there a way to fix this?

video example of the glitching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5FHgtKQNIE&feature=youtu.be
 
Looks like some kind of corruption occurred somewhere in the pipeline (if this is not how the original files from the camera looked).

If the original footage isn't available and this is how these files look before even importing them into Premiere then there is probably nothing that can be done at this point.
 
it was something with taking it to my laptop to my imac. Deleting the cache files didnt work but reinstalling premiere did.
 
Back
Top