Hi, I need to take headshots for a friend and got myself a hold of a 5D mkii for the weekend. I don't have much photography experience, and was wondering if someone could help me for which type of lens and camera settings to use, to accomplish that 'headshot' style. Unfortunately I don't have access to any lighting if thats needed...
The 5D owner also lent me his canon prime 50m 1.4 and canon zoom 24-70mm lenses. Will these lenses work or should I try to get a hold of another one?
Any words of wisdom in how to create great headshots would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The 5D owner also lent me his canon prime 50m 1.4 and canon zoom 24-70mm lenses. Will these lenses work or should I try to get a hold of another one?
Any words of wisdom in how to create great headshots would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!