What kind of lenses where used in these photographies?

I think you'd have to ask the photographers who took the pictures. None of the images really show any telltale signs of being shot with a particular lens (straight line distortion, distance compression, etc).

But why the focus on lenses anyway? Any of these looks can be achieved on a variety of equipment. Kit is not very important. If you want to learn, look at composition, lighting, set design, colouring.

I like the light in the second picture.
 
@cuervo.taylor: I would bet (moderately...) than the three first ones are from a digital medium format (definition and format). If the pictures have credit lines (name of the photographers) it should be relatively easy to look at their work and get some information by contacting them - since nowadays everybody and his cousin have some sort of website or blog.

L.
 
Back
Top