Nicholas Natteau
Veteran
Just wanted to know if anyone would like to add their voice to this:
I would love to see Apple come up with a previsualization program that it could bundle with the next Final Cut Studio....as part of a "Final Cut Studio 3" that would enable film makers to plan their shots before filming.
I know there are programs out there like Antics and Frame Forge 3D.
I've tried both, but I still feel that Apple could design a better program to help film makers plan their shots. Between Antics ans Frame Forge 3D, I prefer Antics but unfortunately, Antics is only available on PCs.
I would love to see Apple come out with a program like that, more sophisticated, that it could bundle with Final Cut Pro, Motion, Sound Track Pro etc.
Would anyone care to comment or add their support???
Apple hope you're reading this!
Does anyone know of a better previsualization program than Antics or Frame Forge 3D to plan shots...try out camera moves etc...before actual filming?
Thanks very much in advance for any suggestions, referrals.
- Nicholas
I would love to see Apple come up with a previsualization program that it could bundle with the next Final Cut Studio....as part of a "Final Cut Studio 3" that would enable film makers to plan their shots before filming.
I know there are programs out there like Antics and Frame Forge 3D.
I've tried both, but I still feel that Apple could design a better program to help film makers plan their shots. Between Antics ans Frame Forge 3D, I prefer Antics but unfortunately, Antics is only available on PCs.
I would love to see Apple come out with a program like that, more sophisticated, that it could bundle with Final Cut Pro, Motion, Sound Track Pro etc.
Would anyone care to comment or add their support???
Apple hope you're reading this!
Does anyone know of a better previsualization program than Antics or Frame Forge 3D to plan shots...try out camera moves etc...before actual filming?
Thanks very much in advance for any suggestions, referrals.
- Nicholas