Wedding Video's

negy

Member
Are there any wedding videographers that use this editing program. How would this compare it to adobe premier editing program. Is it use friendly to use. How expensive are the transitions,
 
I've probably edited over 100 weddings with Edius. We went from Premier 6.5 because our Storm card, that was about 5 years ago. We've never looked back. We now use Edius broadcast becuse of the DVCPro HD codec and edit mostly corpoarte videos and TV Commercials with the complex part done in After Effects. We don't do weddings anymore but found Edius an absolute breeze to help us to fly through those weddings.
In the past 5 years Edius has only crashed once, I lost count with that old Premier version, although A friend works in Premier CS and swears by it, says it's pretty stable now.

My one wish with Edius is better motion tools a masking tool and it really needs to be able to edit in 10bit.


One day!
 
5 years ago people asked me "what do I edit with" I'd say "Edius" they would look at me with a blank face "edi what". Now days people say "oh I've heard of that supposed to pretty good"

Compared to other editing app's that have been around forever, Edius has made some big ground in this market in a very short amount of time and looks like they'll be around for quite a while.

I'd also like to mention that the online help you get from Edius has allways been impressive.
 
In our facilty we have 4 suites editing SD weddings videos with edius and 1 suite for corporate HD work. Stable and fast. Used premiere for 10 years then switched.
 
Back
Top