I iunknown Well-known member Sep 22, 2014 #1 Looking for some freelance editors to help with wedding documentary edits. Working with adobe premier. Please PM me with samples of any wedding work that you have. Thanks!
Looking for some freelance editors to help with wedding documentary edits. Working with adobe premier. Please PM me with samples of any wedding work that you have. Thanks!
B BobbyShots Member Nov 9, 2014 #2 HI, Im responding to this post to find out if you were able to find any freelance editors. I am looking for one as well. thanks
HI, Im responding to this post to find out if you were able to find any freelance editors. I am looking for one as well. thanks
V Victor Nhat Nguyen Well-known member Nov 30, 2014 #3 Hello, are you still looking for wedding video editor?
E EDRAKEL Active member May 1, 2015 #4 https://vimeo.com/user6395840/videos vistech@fuse.net Premiere Pro cc 2014 Photoshop Audition