Waveform visual problem

ozan

Well-known member
Hello peeps,

I have been having alittle trouble with editing audio with in Pro. The waveform on the audio tracks doesnt show that very well with low audio. It just shows as a stright line and becomes very hard to to use waveform as a guide to make clean audio cuts. Im forced to use Prem 6.5 beacuse on the audio tracks u can see everything... even the marks from audio pops!

Wat do i do? IS ther a way to make the waveform more visually sensitive in Pro?
 
Re: Waveform visual problem

I know exactally what your talking about. I don't understand why they decided to take away that feature in the new premiere. I don't like doing this but sometimes I would take the wave to an audio program and raise the volume real high. Then I would bring it back to premiere and work with it then. Its a tedious process. I went through everything trying to find a solution but I see none which totally sucks.

If anyone out there know something that I don't know, please tell us. thanks
 
Re: Waveform visual problem

hmmm... i talk to some other people and they told me to "Normalize" the audio and then "Render and Replace".... :-/
 
Back
Top