Video editing services?

firehawk

Veteran
I used to get a bunch of emails from people offering video editing services for cheap. Probably overseas. Has anyone used an outside source for editing? I'm not so much concerned about cheap as I am reliable.
 
Reliability is always difficulty to gauge. Sometimes very well-known establishments might not be reliable one day.

Just like with almost anything else in the world, it depends on the human(s).

And cheap doesn't always mean bad. When I was younger I worked very hard for very cheap (and was very good); amounts of work/skill that I later found out in life other people would have charged thousands for (I didn't know).

I guess reading some reviews (for what they are worth) and having a conversation with anyone you're interested in working with would be a first step. My only other recommendation would be to not work on anything sensitive with strangers.
 
I used to get a bunch of emails from people offering video editing services for cheap. Probably overseas. Has anyone used an outside source for editing? I'm not so much concerned about cheap as I am reliable.

I haven't, but I know that one of the wedding studios I shoot for uses editors based in the Phillipines. Another hires Argentinian editors. Another hires editors in Eastern Europe. And they all do fine work. I think only one of the studios I shoot for uses American editors. There was another studio who did as well but they went out of business.

I can't recommend anyone to you, but it seems like it could work out.
 
Back
Top