shucklak Active member Apr 29, 2009 #2 Is that last one a Bellagio fountain by any chance?? Great shots.
disjecta Lucky Duck Apr 29, 2009 #3 Yes it is..good eye Oh wait, now that I think about it, I believe it was outside Caesar's Palace, or whatever it's called. I get confused in my old age.
Yes it is..good eye Oh wait, now that I think about it, I believe it was outside Caesar's Palace, or whatever it's called. I get confused in my old age.
shucklak Active member Apr 29, 2009 #4 Ahh that was my second guess. Yes, it most definitely is, the Bellagio is a little more rounded and that hotel in the shot is very clearly rectangular. I love Vegas...
Ahh that was my second guess. Yes, it most definitely is, the Bellagio is a little more rounded and that hotel in the shot is very clearly rectangular. I love Vegas...