Use my songs in your films!

hey, your download link is broken... but amazing work, I've been listening to it all on your myspace!
 
Yep...bump is good.
I have two of his songs in a video I'm just finishing up.
He was super to deal with and I love the music.
 
Hey Justin, I sent you an email, about the song for the Vietnam teaser. This is only a teaser, and I will need to adjust the audio levels a good bit. But it worked out to get an idea as if it would fit, I think it does quite well. Also keep in mind, Im a director, and dp. Not a cgi guy, so take it easy on me if the digital effects don't look great. :) It will all be redone by a professional, when we re shoot the feature this summer. I also did the editing which was fun for this piece. I love your song, has a deep meaning, and gives goosebumps. So you know it's good. I will need a release from you to use this for the feature if thats cool, no rush though.

I still need to tweak the clip lengths in spots, But overall for not being written for this I think it fits pretty damn good.Thanks very much Justin, your music is fantastic!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q273wmdzOR8
 
sounds good. Only one question I have... can you handle it that your music is used to give something extra to a film... And not to "promote" your songs ?

When music is "layed up" a film... it's not good
 
That was really great Maran! I think the music worked well too and I'll look forward to seeing the finished product. You already have some excellent film work there! Shoot me an email with your release and I'll mail it back to you.
 
sounds good. Only one question I have... can you handle it that your music is used to give something extra to a film... And not to "promote" your songs ?

When music is "layed up" a film... it's not good

Hey Dre, I'm just happy to support other film makers and to have my music out there. I don't put any conditions on that except that I am asked first. That is just to make sure my music doesn't end up in an endorsement for something cruel, racist, etc. As long as someone gives me some idea of the piece they are making I'm usually fine with however they choose to use the music in their film.
 
Back
Top