US vs UK FS700 Model

paulcurtis

Veteran
Wow, it's all changed around here, go away for a few weeks and i'm lost.

I'm struggling locating a UK FS700 (been on a waiting list for a long time - any UK'ers know anything about stocks?). So i may have to reach further afield.

I believe that the UK and US models are basically identical, there are no country specific frame rates any more.

Is this the case? And what's the deal with support, can i get support locally (even if i have to pay a transfer fee or something)?

Many thanks
Paul
 
Just an issue of support then, i've contacted sony locally to find out more but perhaps someone around here might know what sonys official position might be?

I find it amazing that Sony don't seem to be able to ship these cameras very fast, i've been on a waiting list for nearly 4 months now, so it's not like i'm a last minute purchaser!

Price wise is about the same between US and UK really as far as i can tell.

thanks
Paul
 
Back
Top