MattinSTL
Sound Modulator
You guys all have such great shots that these aren't going to impress you technically, but I still like some of the photos I got in Haiti. I wish I could have afforded a decent digi SLR prior to this trip... but B&H wouldn't take bottles and seashells... anyway, these are quick snaps from a G6.
Our truck was overheating climbing the mountain to the Citadel... this boy is actually nearly 20' overhead... he and another boy were spying on us and we never heard them arrive... finally they started laughing and I looked up... this kid was standing on that rock and I zoomed all the way in to get him.
Orange moss on the Citadel.
Another view of the Citadel... top of the world baby.
Walking a 3' wall w/o a safety rail... was a little odd.
Most of the photos I have which include myself are "arm's length self portraits"... sure they aren't perfect, but there was rarely any time to set a shot up... so it was snap it or lose it. I think the kids here look like they belong on an album cover.
Our truck was overheating climbing the mountain to the Citadel... this boy is actually nearly 20' overhead... he and another boy were spying on us and we never heard them arrive... finally they started laughing and I looked up... this kid was standing on that rock and I zoomed all the way in to get him.
Orange moss on the Citadel.
Another view of the Citadel... top of the world baby.
Walking a 3' wall w/o a safety rail... was a little odd.
Most of the photos I have which include myself are "arm's length self portraits"... sure they aren't perfect, but there was rarely any time to set a shot up... so it was snap it or lose it. I think the kids here look like they belong on an album cover.