The Scot's Revenge

fobers95

Active member
http://www.scribd.com/doc/121625248/The-Scot-s-Revenge

Synopsis: After the death of Andy's wife, him and his kids move to and house in Ohio. Once at their new house Andy soon finds out about the house's gruesome past.

I am not sure if the ending is rushed or if the whole movie is to predictable. I was trying to create as much suspense as possible, I was trying to go for a 70's style horror movie. This is my first script I had to rewrite it from last year because I didn't like the ending and I couldn't film the movie last summer.
 
If your having trouble coming up with titles write down fifty different titles and pick a few you like. Then lower that few down to one. Your script though I am sorry to say I couldn't even read it. You need to learn about how to write proper slug lines. Get rid of all the cut to's. I would suggest looking over professional scripts online or better yet buy the book "The Screenwriter's Bible." I hope this helps.
 
Ok so get rid of the cut to's, I have read a few scripts online, that was why I did all the cut to's it was the only thing in the script I saw that was repeating so I figured that was supposed to be in the script.
 
Back
Top