Justin Aguirre
Well-known member
Just got my new "old" camera, a 1979 Olympus XA Rangefinder.
I picked it up from eBay as my new travel camera. I had a Canon Powershot A75 for a few years but as since started to die. I was all set to get the Canon G9 as my replacement but while searching flickr I came across this little guy.
It was marketed as the camera professional photographers took on vacation. It's very compact size (around the size of a pack of cigarettes) boasts a 6-element fixed 35mm f2.8 lens, manual ASA settings, aperture priority from the f2.8 to f22, and shutter speeds from 1 to 500 of a second.
These photos were meant to be a test series of the camera's features. Everything seems to be working properly and am very happy I found a great new travel camera.
I picked it up from eBay as my new travel camera. I had a Canon Powershot A75 for a few years but as since started to die. I was all set to get the Canon G9 as my replacement but while searching flickr I came across this little guy.
It was marketed as the camera professional photographers took on vacation. It's very compact size (around the size of a pack of cigarettes) boasts a 6-element fixed 35mm f2.8 lens, manual ASA settings, aperture priority from the f2.8 to f22, and shutter speeds from 1 to 500 of a second.
These photos were meant to be a test series of the camera's features. Everything seems to be working properly and am very happy I found a great new travel camera.