Thank You Shoot35!

Admir

We've all heard it before, the great Shoot35 service, and if You havent, now you know it!

I baught a bargained Sgblade, and had some smaller issues with the rotorazor making a buzzing sound sometimes, not a big deal.

Even though the warranty is only for the first customer who baught it, Shoot35 never lets their customers down. I gave Wayne a short clip with the sound, and the only thing he asked for was my adress so that he knows where to send the replacementparts FOR FREE!

I have worked with a lot of different adapters and I pretty much know how their service are. Some are really bad and some are really good, but shoot35 is absolutely the best I've seen.

I've also done some shooting with the SGblade today and the images turned out really great. I will post a short edit soon.
Not to mention the buildquality of the unit, makes the Letus extreme or even the ultimate feel like a very overpriced product when comparing them on the table.

Thank You Wayne, and the rest of the Shoot35 staff!

Last edited:
Let me just update the case, the new rotorazor2 arrived as promised and it works great!

I really don't see a reason to ever quit using their adapter nor their other products, the quality and service can not be beaten!

Yes the blade gives you a really sharp and nice image. I use all my lenses at F4 all the time. Only time I touch the nikons F stop is when I'm not shoting outdoors. F4 is the best aparture for the rr2 and the Blade.

Also, try to balance it, and keep the camera iris at the same f stop, 4-5.6, and you will get a great looking image =)

Back