TC's 6000 Post Extravaganza

tc,

you're fu**in hilarious man! enjoyed the vid:grin: here's to you....and hudson..hehe..:beer: :beer:
 
dude, you are funny as ****. You should be gigging in front of the camera.

Great job.

-rook
 
hey nice vid!
well, I was right about your name...haha
now everytime one of us sees TC on our DVX's LCD we'll think of you.
except we'll imagine the letters "TC" covered with sparkling glitter. =)
 
i thought the best joke was:"an endless stream of 'LOLs' and 'you got that right buddys'"

heheh LOL - you got that right buddy
 
In all seriousness... I don't mean to post for the sake of posting... I hope to answer those pending questions in the thread... about why I post so much and stuff... I love dvxuser! :)
 
TC said:
Well, now that the frustration is out of the way... on with the show!

http://www.originalcine.net/6k.mov

I've been trying since last night to download your video to no avail. I have QuickTime Pro with all kinds of extras. Yet, when I click your 6k link, I get a new window with the blue Q, but nothing downloads... it just sits there. I've tried on three different Macs with no luck at all. :huh: :(
 
Terry_Lasater said:
I've been trying since last night to download your video to no avail. I have QuickTime Pro with all kinds of extras. Yet, when I click your 6k link, I get a new window with the blue Q, but nothing downloads... it just sits there. I've tried on three different Macs with no luck at all. :huh: :(

I was having the same problem, Terry, then I just left it, and eventually it started playing, give it about 5 mins. At least. ;)

It's well worth the wait, though :)
 
iSTy said:
I was having the same problem, Terry, then I just left it, and eventually it started playing, give it about 5 mins. At least. ;)

It's well worth the wait, though :)

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I assumed nothing was downloading because I usually see a progress bar indicating such.

I'll report back if I'm able to view it.
 
iSTy said:
Sitting with baited breath.........................
Heh heh... that's a sentiment usually reserved for Briceman.



Well, it downloaded and I was finally able to see it. For some reason, there's no indication that anything is downloading until it's finished... whatever...

Awesome job, TC! :) It's kinda funny but while watching the intro, I realize I've been around to witness your DVXuser evolution. I remember the thread that lead to Kyle creating your Original Cine animation. I've seen clips and behind the scene pics of your zombie film, your various DVXFest banners in your signature, changes to your avatar, etc.

I also remember an extremely large number of posts from you when you were relatively new here... not unlike another poster we all know who shall remain nameless... ('cuz you already named him in your vid... and I've already named him above). :thumbsup: :)

Anyhow, It's like you done growed up in fronta my eyes. :crybaby: :love4: :)

I like the part where you show how to Hudson-ize your eggs and brag about how you 'slammed' him. :cheesy:

Congratulations on your 6k! :)
 
Terry_Lasater said:
Anyhow, It's like you done growed up in fronta my eyes. :crybaby: :love4: :)
PaPa?

:grin:

Again, thanks for letting me know that you liked it guys. I was sweatin' over a few jokes for a while there.
 
Terry says: "that's a sentiment usually reserved for Briceman."

Ooops sorry, just something I say too.

Terry says : " there's no indication that anything is downloading until it's finished."

I had the same problem, it was just sheer luck that I started doing something else, and forgot to close the browser window down. Then, all of a sudden music started blaring from my computer, lol.

Glad it worked for you too, Terry. :)
 
Back
Top