refocusedmedia
Veteran
This is a great Tumblr that I think you guys would appreciate. Just a collection of anecdotes and quotes collected by an unknown writer in the industry.
http://storynotesfromhell.com/
http://storynotesfromhell.com/
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This is a great Tumblr that I think you guys would appreciate. Just a collection of anecdotes and quotes collected by an unknown writer in the industry.
http://storynotesfromhell.com/
Depressing? Best laughs I've had all day today.
For those who want to write for a living, it's kind of fun to pretend that the majority of studio executives are intelligent and know something about good storytelling. To see this kind of stupidity in more than one anecdote is rather terrifying and, yes, at least mildly depressing.
that probably started out as a script about a western town being invaded by cats brought by a bunch of hookers who had been relocated out of New Orleans...
To those with 20+ years in studio/network production, it's the kind of thing you laugh at because the alternatives mostly involve curling up in the corner and mumbling to yourself. Well, or running amuck with a flamethrower.
Depressing? Best laughs I've had all day today.
Slightly on-topic, Cowboys & Aliens is actually adapted from a popular comic book.