Chris Messineo
Veteran
I'm sure there are many like me, who would love to take part in a short film contest, but find it hard to dedicate the time to do a new film with their current project workload.
What about a contest for the best still frame. That way we could all submit something from a current or past project. It could even have a theme if need be.
I'm sure this would generate more interest and would be a great way to show off the capabilities of our dvx camera.
What do you think?
Chris
What about a contest for the best still frame. That way we could all submit something from a current or past project. It could even have a theme if need be.
I'm sure this would generate more interest and would be a great way to show off the capabilities of our dvx camera.
What do you think?
Chris