Spider Man 3 poster

thomas hayden church as sandman will be freaking awesome. and why does it make sense that venom will be a villain in this movie? i didn't catch any references in the poster.
 
well if it's the black spiderman as the poster seems to be indicating (plus they've already admitted to venom being a villian) , then he's wearing the symbiot that becomes venom
 
Sony reps have apparently confirmed that that is indeed the Symbiote costume and not just a black and white photo.

This has lead to alot of backlash and debates on different fan forums.

one of the big ones is this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22584

As any spidey fan would know the official poster of the black costume looks nothing like the costume from the comics. If you go to the above link you'll see a fan's photoshop rendition of what the black costume should look like and to me it definately makes a difference and I hope that Raimi realizes this and makes a change to reflect the look of the symbiote costume in the comics.



*SPOILER WARNING*

The reason for the official posters costume is that the symbiote grips onto Parker while he is already wearing his regular costume.
 
I also heard that the famous "churchbell" scene from the comic will be in this film.

I guess only spidey comic fans will know what I'm talkin about.
 
Heck yes.

And hopefully if a major change gets made to the symbiote costume in Raimi's flick that detail will be reflected.

For a fan photoshop photo however I certainly dig that fan photo more than the official poster.
 
If that's the black suit that sucks. I've been reading spidey comics since 91 and the black suit has always been my favourite one and I've been waiting to see it.

I could forgive a slight redesign but just desaturating the regular suit? That's just terrible and lazy. Less and less these movies capture the essence of spiderman.
 
Back
Top