lukehumphrey
Active member
I can't import files into Storyboard in ReelDVD LE
I'm trying to drag movies, images, sound, anything into the storyboard window and nothing happens. I'm expecting a track to be created representing that asset, but one is not.
For exmple, I try dragging a movie called 03.mpeg from the explorer window on the top-right into the storyboard or track window on the bottom left and nothing happens. What should I do? Has anybody ran into this before? Is this a bad DVD authoring program to be using?
I'm trying to drag movies, images, sound, anything into the storyboard window and nothing happens. I'm expecting a track to be created representing that asset, but one is not.
For exmple, I try dragging a movie called 03.mpeg from the explorer window on the top-right into the storyboard or track window on the bottom left and nothing happens. What should I do? Has anybody ran into this before? Is this a bad DVD authoring program to be using?