... of what i do
Which is, i suppose nice as a sort of introduction since i am new around here.
Here are some stills i made some recent some very old. The BW portrait was taken with a Scitex Leaf DCB on a Mamiya 6x7, Which was a three shot color DCB but did great one shot B&W. Most other pics are with Canon gear (D60 (NOT THE 60D LOL), 5D, 7D) Of course all were edited but no third party plug-ins were used, just photoshop.
I must confess i "borrowed" a background on 3 of the portrait shots, from someone on Flickr. I do normally shoot my own but since i was experimenting with that look and not using it for commercial purposes, i got some which had a creative commons license.
Anyways, I am in the first place a photographer, but i really like dynamics of moving images.
Which is, i suppose nice as a sort of introduction since i am new around here.
Here are some stills i made some recent some very old. The BW portrait was taken with a Scitex Leaf DCB on a Mamiya 6x7, Which was a three shot color DCB but did great one shot B&W. Most other pics are with Canon gear (D60 (NOT THE 60D LOL), 5D, 7D) Of course all were edited but no third party plug-ins were used, just photoshop.
I must confess i "borrowed" a background on 3 of the portrait shots, from someone on Flickr. I do normally shoot my own but since i was experimenting with that look and not using it for commercial purposes, i got some which had a creative commons license.
Anyways, I am in the first place a photographer, but i really like dynamics of moving images.
Attachments
Last edited: