BigMike Well-known member Mar 26, 2006 #1 Hi guys: I'm looking for a way to capture what is happening on a computer screen to video without having to drag an LCD monitor with me to San Diego. I'm assuming there must be an inexpensive program that can do that! Does anyone know what it might be? Thanks, MIKE
Hi guys: I'm looking for a way to capture what is happening on a computer screen to video without having to drag an LCD monitor with me to San Diego. I'm assuming there must be an inexpensive program that can do that! Does anyone know what it might be? Thanks, MIKE
Daniel Skubal Veteran Mar 26, 2006 #2 Camtasia is the most popular one, also FRAPS, but that's mostly used for gaming. I believe camtasia is free
Camtasia is the most popular one, also FRAPS, but that's mostly used for gaming. I believe camtasia is free