Gents,
I am looking for some free-software application which can help me write a movie script, which can be taken by cameraman, operator, animator, soundmaker, etc, but have no idea how it may be named...
It should has the following fields:
Camera: takes, position, DOF, etc.
Lights: types, how many, temperature, filters, etc.
Shoot: close up, pan, etc.
Action: what suppose to be going in this scene, etc.
Sounds: dialogs, music, sound FX, background, etc.
Maybe I have missed something, but generally speaking it should be like that.
Thanks in advance.
I am looking for some free-software application which can help me write a movie script, which can be taken by cameraman, operator, animator, soundmaker, etc, but have no idea how it may be named...
It should has the following fields:
Camera: takes, position, DOF, etc.
Lights: types, how many, temperature, filters, etc.
Shoot: close up, pan, etc.
Action: what suppose to be going in this scene, etc.
Sounds: dialogs, music, sound FX, background, etc.
Maybe I have missed something, but generally speaking it should be like that.
Thanks in advance.