Ah, yes...as if this hasn't been discussed before.
In fact the same question I posted in the cinematography section.
Well here it is again:
I will be editing with Premiere 6.0....
That being the case, how much of a pain ... or ... is it even possible to shoot in 24p? What problems will that give me? I read that there is something I could download which would change the file type to quicktime to be edited in Premiere 6.0...is that my only option and if so, will that affect the output quality?
You all know what I'm getting at.
Any and all help would be great.
Thanks
Trex
In fact the same question I posted in the cinematography section.
Well here it is again:
I will be editing with Premiere 6.0....
That being the case, how much of a pain ... or ... is it even possible to shoot in 24p? What problems will that give me? I read that there is something I could download which would change the file type to quicktime to be edited in Premiere 6.0...is that my only option and if so, will that affect the output quality?
You all know what I'm getting at.
Any and all help would be great.
Thanks
Trex