pixelriffic
New member
Hi Folks,
I often share video in post production with clients. For shorter videos, Dropbox works pretty well. Videos over 15 minutes are a problem, as the viewer is required to download the file, or create a Dropbox account. Onedrive does not have the same limitation, but there is significant degradation when streaming the video.
I've even considered a Vimeo Pro account, but some of what I do involves event video, which sometimes has copyrighted music in the background. Even on a privately shared video, this is not permitted. Also makes me question the privacy.
If I lived in a more advanced country in terms of music rights like Australia, I could, and would gladly pay the annual fee for videographer use of commercial music. Yes, this is a thing.
Would love to hear if anyone out there has a better option for privately sharing content.
I often share video in post production with clients. For shorter videos, Dropbox works pretty well. Videos over 15 minutes are a problem, as the viewer is required to download the file, or create a Dropbox account. Onedrive does not have the same limitation, but there is significant degradation when streaming the video.
I've even considered a Vimeo Pro account, but some of what I do involves event video, which sometimes has copyrighted music in the background. Even on a privately shared video, this is not permitted. Also makes me question the privacy.
If I lived in a more advanced country in terms of music rights like Australia, I could, and would gladly pay the annual fee for videographer use of commercial music. Yes, this is a thing.
Would love to hear if anyone out there has a better option for privately sharing content.