Doug_EX
Well-known member
hi,
I've been asked for a quote to shoot footage of cruise boats in my region. The Association (client) wants to gather some stock footage so they can use it to promote their activities and their partners activities.
How should I quote them for the rights of the footage. They are dealing with cruise ships companies worldwide, so I don't want to give my footage away to big agencies. After all, my footage could end up on national tv. I'm aware that if I don't negotiate the rights of the footage that they could sell the footage to their partners without giving me a dime.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I've been asked for a quote to shoot footage of cruise boats in my region. The Association (client) wants to gather some stock footage so they can use it to promote their activities and their partners activities.
How should I quote them for the rights of the footage. They are dealing with cruise ships companies worldwide, so I don't want to give my footage away to big agencies. After all, my footage could end up on national tv. I'm aware that if I don't negotiate the rights of the footage that they could sell the footage to their partners without giving me a dime.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!