seeking rural china ambience footage

baab

New member
we have an indie feature and are looking to find some ambience footage, landscape and everyday life of rural/semi-rural china. the shot we are cutting from is a grassy backroad with a strange huge old green irrigation tube. anything of farmers, pedestrians, shopkeepers, or what have you would be very much appreciated. thanks

email tone_river206@yahoo.com
 
Re: seeking rural china ambience footage

We have two members that are in China

wongwai and hal9000

Perhaps send them a PM?
 
Re: seeking rural china ambience footage

theres olive too.. I think people need to re-enter themselves into the map as it only shows 10% of us.
 
Re: seeking rural china ambience footage

I shot some stuff in rural China last August, definitely some farmer stuff (close to the Tibet border). Unfortunately it was with a Canon Optura Xi, not DVX (it's 60i, handheld). Let me know ryan@hyphencreative.com
 
Re: seeking rural china ambience footage

I have stuff... but all shot on Sony's... not dvx.
 
Re: seeking rural china ambience footage

I should clarify, it shouldnt be a problem if its not native 24p. Since this is part of an opening sequence, there are a number of viable options in post. please email:

tone_river206@yahoo.com
 
Back
Top