Script Software

shihan

Member
I have shopped around and used everything from free software to the top of the line demos. I finally settled on Page2Stage and am comfortable with it. After settling down and actually writing I developed writers block. I have a script that is 3/4 complete and now nothing. I have done everything from calling marines I was stationed with to breaking out 33 year old photo albums of overseas for inspiration. What do you do to break through the block? My beginning is strong and act 2 is strong but I can't get act 3 to where I want to take it without being lame.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
 
Thanks,
Your right about the topic being misleading. My original post was interupted by a phone call. That shows you how quickly I was derailed. I appreciate the link.
 
Thanks, I have been to a few forums and this one looks promising. I hope I can contribute as well as use it for a useful tool.
 
Back
Top