Screw mount to eos adapter?

PDX_DVX

Veteran
I have a bunch of old screw mount super takumar lenses, and I would like to get an adapter to use them on my Canon 10D, anyone with any experience in this? Of course there are alot of them on Ebay, but I have heard horror stories of problems when using cheapo adapters, and I can't seem to find any good ones, anyone know a good resource or is anybody selling one perhaps?
 
I've got a bunch of old screw mount lenses too, but I decided a long time ago that an adapter wasn't worth the trouble. I used a Pentax K-mount to screw mount adapter for a while and it was always getting stuck on the lens or on the camera when I didn't want it there...

That said, there was a review in Shutterbug sometime last year where they were mounting Olympus Zuiko and Leica lenses to a Canon EOS...I'd look up that article and get whatever brand of adapter they used.
 
Back
Top