screenwriting

I've been using Movie Magic for years, and I am very happy with it and I also have been using Gorrilla since last year. MM used to be associated with a scheduling and budgeting software. It's still called Movie magic scheduling and budgeting. It is the leading software for production use. It is being opperated by a different company now than the screenwriting software. Why? I don't know.

MM screenwriting software has a tagging feature to help you do your script breakdowns. You can inport them into either MM S& B or Gorrilla.

I was thinking recently about switching to FD, because a partner on an upcoming film uses it. From my research, (a whopping one afternoon of searching the net) Things I've read say that MM screenwriter is better than FD for people like me who write and produce their own stuff. FD is recommended for people who are only writers.
 
Back
Top