Hi!
I am making a documentary for TV but the time has come to include photographs and animate them. I have read that it is not a matter of just choosing the highes dpi to scan because it just would frees the NLE. I have to different uses for the photogrph.
a. unanimtaed,unzoomed
b. animate and zoom to 800%
Which dpi and image size, image type (TIFF?) should be the most appropiate in order to get it fine with a 25p project ?
i have a canon9900F scanner...
REcommendations?
thanks a lot.
//TOM
psd: i wonder if one hoped someday to turn a documenatary to 16 mm should this scanning considerations be bigger?
I am making a documentary for TV but the time has come to include photographs and animate them. I have read that it is not a matter of just choosing the highes dpi to scan because it just would frees the NLE. I have to different uses for the photogrph.
a. unanimtaed,unzoomed
b. animate and zoom to 800%
Which dpi and image size, image type (TIFF?) should be the most appropiate in order to get it fine with a 25p project ?
i have a canon9900F scanner...
REcommendations?
thanks a lot.
//TOM
psd: i wonder if one hoped someday to turn a documenatary to 16 mm should this scanning considerations be bigger?