and holy crap, it looked *amazing* 
I made my very first film on the DVX (black and white) and it was projected from DVD to the big screen (movie theater size) in my schools theater. I got so many praises on the film and the quality as well. People are telling me to submit it to film festivals...very uplifting! I couldnt believe how sharp it looks when projected. I could have sworn it was shot in 16 if not 35mm (then again perhaps my eye isnt trained well enough). I'll try to get it uploaded eventually but dont have a website or anything. It was filmed on regular Scene file6 (24PA), 16x9 crop (no anamorphic adaptor) and black+whited in post using both vegas and AE6. Thanks for listening, i just had to tell you guys since you're my best support group ;D
Go DVX!!
I made my very first film on the DVX (black and white) and it was projected from DVD to the big screen (movie theater size) in my schools theater. I got so many praises on the film and the quality as well. People are telling me to submit it to film festivals...very uplifting! I couldnt believe how sharp it looks when projected. I could have sworn it was shot in 16 if not 35mm (then again perhaps my eye isnt trained well enough). I'll try to get it uploaded eventually but dont have a website or anything. It was filmed on regular Scene file6 (24PA), 16x9 crop (no anamorphic adaptor) and black+whited in post using both vegas and AE6. Thanks for listening, i just had to tell you guys since you're my best support group ;D
Go DVX!!