Regnis
Active member
Hi guys,
So I wanted to essentially mute the audio on my clips while I was making rough edits in the source window. So I went in and selected all —> modify —> audio channels —> unticked both L and R. (I did all this so that I could listen to a variety of potential music tracks for the clips while making the rough edits)
However, now I want to restore the audio to the clips that have been brought into my timeline but cannot work out how to do it.
Went back into the source window and selected all and then re-checked audio channel boxes but got nothing.
Any advice?
Thanks
So I wanted to essentially mute the audio on my clips while I was making rough edits in the source window. So I went in and selected all —> modify —> audio channels —> unticked both L and R. (I did all this so that I could listen to a variety of potential music tracks for the clips while making the rough edits)
However, now I want to restore the audio to the clips that have been brought into my timeline but cannot work out how to do it.
Went back into the source window and selected all and then re-checked audio channel boxes but got nothing.
Any advice?
Thanks
Last edited: